At TASC we respect the privacy of the children attending the Club and the privacy of their parents or carers.
The personal information that we collect about you and your child is used only to provide appropriate care for
them, maintain our service to you, and communicate with you effectively.
Our lawful basis for processing the personal information relating to you and your child is so that we can
fulfil our contract with you.
Our legal condition for processing any health-related information that you provide about your child is so that
we can provide appropriate care for that child.
tasc.towerbank.uk (or tasclub.herokuapp.com) is provided by the Towerbank After School CLub, registered with the
Care Inspectorate (CS2011280480), registered charity (SC018433) and registered company (SC279329).
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to use our application.
- details about you as a parent/carer, when you apply for a position for your child(ren) with TASC. These details include, but are not limited to, names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses.
- details of your children, when you apply for a position with TASC. These details include, but are not limited to, name, school class, emergency contacts, address and telephones, permissions for specific activities, medical information such as allergies or medication needed solely for the purpose of informing the club.
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
Why we need your data
We collect information in order to process your queries, applications and registrations.
We also use data you provide for the proper operation of our services, in order to provide an excellent care to you and your children.
Finally, we collect information to monitor how you use the website, so that we make sure the website is meeting the needs of its users and have a way to make improvements.
Keeping data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
- access to your account is contolled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- we store your data in secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: tasc49 [at] gmail.com.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your informtaion and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by the HM Government and leading businesses.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties.
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
We only share information with other organisations
We will only share personal information about you or your child with another organisation if we:
- have a safeguarding concern about your child.
- are required to by government bodies or law enforcement agencies.
- engage a supplier to process data on our behalf (e.g. to take online bookings, or to issue invoices).
- have obtained your prior permission.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document.
- the law requires us to.
We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe. We will keep your children details until you cease to use our services.
Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You can also ask for the data to be deleted, but note that:
- we will not be able to continue to care for your child if we do not have sufficient information about
- even after your child has left our care, we have a statutory duty to retain some types of data for
specific periods of time* so cannot delete everything immediately.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
All personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA).
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed.
- a copy of your personal data.
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.
Following a link to another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, we will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Last updated: 06 Jun 2019